A non-refundable processing fee of Pak Rs. 25,000/- will be charged for manuscripts submitted within Pakistan. The fees can be submitted via a pay order, bank draft, or online deposition to the bank account of Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, University of Karachi.
For online Transfer please use below details
Account Title: Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, University of Karachi
BANK: UBL, Karachi University Branch
For overseas manuscripts (outside Pakistan), a non-refundable processing fee of US$ 160/- will be charged. Overseas authors can send the fees through bank transfer. Exact details of the account and transfer will be emailed once a complete manuscript is submitted for processing.
Please note the following important points regarding processing fees:
- Submission of processing fees does not guarantee acceptance of a manuscript.
- The processing fee will be submitted in two steps i.e.
- At the time of submission authors will submit Rs.8000/- / US$50 (for overseas) along with a hard copy of the paper to the Editor’s office or mail to the following address:
Prof. Dr. Farha Iqbal
Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities,
Office of the Dean, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences,
University of Karachi, Karachi, 75270. Pakistan
+92-21-99261300-7 (Ext: 2260)
+92-21-99261362 (Direct Line)
- Once the paper is reviewed, the authors will be intimated to submit the remaining Rs.17000/- or US$110 (for overseas) for publication.
- If the article is withdrawn by the author after payment of the processing fee, no refund will be made. This holds good for all authors, within the country and abroad, and for all categories of articles.